01 October 2014

Owning Her Innocence by Alexa Riley

  ebook 
 William Darkling is a successful, sexy older bachelor with the world at his feet but he’s missing the one thing he needs more than anything.

Haley has just turned eighteen and is ready to learn about love and shed some of her innocence. After a traumatic birthday party, she wakes up tied to a bed at the mercy of the person she trusts most.

Haley has always been his pet, but now William wants more. He wants to to love her as every Daddy should love their little girl

Warning: There is sweetly sexy, explicit dirty fun inside this short novella. Along with DD/LG play.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22440248-owning-her-innocence

I rarely give a book this low of a rating and no I am not a prude.  I find dark and twisted books to be my favorite and erotic books are next on my list, but this one went too far for me in the twisted category.  Thank goodness it was short and the author’s writing style was so easy to read because the plot had me wanting to throw my kindle across the room a few times.
Haley starts out finding herself trying to remember her party the night before.  She is 18 and has just graduated school.  Her mother had passed years earlier and she is laying there thinking about how her father recently made her give up her dolls and toys from her past and have the pink walls of her bedroom painted blue.  Her reaction was she wanted to stomp her foot each time she went into the room.  Yup just what my 18 year old was dealing with after graduation, protesting that I got rid of his toys and made his room look grown up.
So the father has a friend named William who has been helping him raise Haley but this last year he has been more stand offish towards her.  She remembers when she was a kid and would beg Daddy William to read one more story and he would threaten to make “that little bottom of yours cherry red.”  She recalls that it used to make her giggle but now it turns her on.  Once again, what parent allows a man put their little girl to bed and talks to her like that? 
I am not even going to go into the plot here with details but let’s just say that the grown man, old enough to be her father, takes her virginity and teaches her about sex, some of the lessons were done while she wasn’t even conscious so no consent was given.  In my book that is labeled rape but she doesn’t mind, she is finally with “Daddy”. Yes you heard me she calls him Daddy which is yet another reason I wanted to throw the kindle across the room and don’t even get me started on what they call her private part of the body, white cotton panties and “it’s so big Daddy, will it fit?” If a scene is written in a way where the woman is respected and mentally mature enough to do the Daddy play, great I have no issues.  When you are taking an 18 year old virgin with the mentality of an elementary child, that is wrong on so many levels. 
I wouldn’t recommend this book to anyone and I am sorry to say that because if done right, this would have been an awesome dark and twisted book instead of one that insults the intelligence of the reader. 

I’m Alexa Riley! Mom, wife, and business woman by day and smut writer by night. I specialize in the Dirty Date Night reading. I wrote my first book, Owning Her Innocence, because well, I just couldn’t find any daddy books to my liking. So I sat down and just started writing, bringing the fantasies I find myself often dancing to in the dark of night to life, one page at a time.
Alexa Riley is my alter ego. I can’t let the other soccer moms know what I’m up to or the guys at work for that matter. Little do they know that they’ve got nothing on my dirty talk.
I’m here to give you a quick fix of filthy dirty smut. Got a few hours to kill? Then I’m what you’re looking for.
 






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment