09 February 2015

Butt Babes in Boyland Spotlight!

 The holidays are a time for visiting with family and friends, and sharing tales of peace, childlike innocence, and good will towards all mankind. These are not those stories. Instead, sit back and allow yourself to be regaled with the colorful adventures of toy-themed parties with a twist, the future of Elf Enforcement, misfit sex toys at the North Pole, the mysterious Workshop 69, special delivery packages, and a serious case of potentially mistaken identity. This year, the Butt-thology authors cordially invite you to join them in creating a new tradition.

This holiday season, it’s not just turkeys getting stuffed!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23705311-butt-babes-in-boyland?ac=1
 
This collection of six novellas all has the same basic theme, holidays and sexual or potential sexual relations. Not that there is anything wrong with that. The last time I had to do a collection I did each story by itself write review, grade, and go to next. While my other review mates lumped together, learned my lesson, so I will give an overview of all six, as a collection if you want a quick lunch read these are perfect.  All about twenty – twenty five pages or so, sexy but not overly hot all sweet with a HEA. All made me smile, couple made me laugh.  I enjoyed reading a couple of authors I’ve never read before. And now that I have will be looking up more of their work.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment