24 May 2013

Control (Songs of Submission #4) By CD Reiss

Book 1 - Beg
Book 2 - Tease
Book 3 - Submit
-----
What you're breaking isn't some little, meaningless coupling. We aren't some casual screw, and we never were. Not from the first night. Not from the first time I laid eyes on you. You were built for me. I denied it as long as I could, but we were meant to be together. You are the sea under my sky. We're bound at the horizon.---
****18+ for ADULT LANGUAGE AND GRAPHIC SEX****


               Out of the books in this series so far, this one has to be my favorite!  I really enjoyed the switching between Monica and Jonathan’s characters.  We were able to have the insight into both of them, while they are both dealing with the same situation.

                The domination that Jonathan has over Monica is amazing to the point where even if they weren’t physically together.  You could feel the desire that she had to please him, and you could tell how much he approved of that.

                When the actions of their past come back to haunt them though, will they be able to make it through together, or will it separate them forever?

This book is currently $0.99 US Dollars on Amazon.

To purchase your own copy of this book, just click the picture above and it will take you directly to the US Amazon page to buy your own!

0 comments:

Post a Comment