28 May 2013

Irresistible Desire, By Danielle Jamie


Savannah has been dating her boyfriend Logan for four years. She thought he was the man she was going to marry, spend the rest of her life with and one day build a family with. The life she imagined for Logan and her all changes in a matter of seconds. Her entire life came crashing down all around her after she catches Logan in bed with another woman.

Savannah decides to leave Los Angeles and stay at her family's beach house in Galveston, Texas. She never imagined a man she only met once before, would come back into her life and be the one to mend her broken heart.Kayden blows into her life faster than a tornado in Spring. After a wild weekend together, both of their lives will be changed forever.



                To be perfectly honest, when I first started reading this book, I was completely unsure if I would even like it.  It seemed like it was another “goody to shoes” girl who was born with the silver spoon in her mouth and didn’t know what it was like to work a day in her life.

                BUT I WAS WRONG!!!!!  Yes I can admit that I was wrong.  It does happen at times, more than I care to admit but I did admit it here. Mark it in your calendars.  But anyway back to my review!

                Now Savannah was a girl born with a silver spoon in her mouth, but just her personality in the book, it didn’t seem like she really cared.  You could tell her desire to be closer to her parents, and how she wishes things were different in her childhood.  She didn’t just sit around and waste her parents’ money, she had a job.  To me that was amazing to read about a rich girl who actually worked!

                When she found out that her boyfriend of 4 years was cheating on her, my heart broke for her.  I couldn’t believe the way that she found out, and it was horrible.  But she showed her strength by picking up the pieces and moving on.

                And then enters Kayden, this man has his secrets, and I couldn’t wait to find out what they were.  But we are left hanging, which is a good way to lead into a new book.  I have a feeling whatever secrets he is hiding are pretty serious.  So I can’t wait to read the next book in the series.

                All in all, although there were grammar errors and a few misspelled words in this book, over all I have to say it was completely worth the read and I can’t wait to read more into the story!!
 

This book is currently $2.99 US Dollars on Amazon.

To purchase your own copy of this book, just click the picture above and it will take you directly to the US Amazon page to buy your own!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment