23 July 2013

Abbey's Protectors, By Lynnette Bernard

[Menage and More: Erotic Paranormal Menage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, werewolves, bondage, sex toys, HEA] 

Abbey Tyler is a successful business woman who has made one huge mistake. She married a man who only wants control of her business and her money. He is willing to do anything to get them—including killing her. To make sure that doesn’t happen, she does the only thing she can think of. She runs. Hunter Stewart and Clayton Forest are the gorgeous heartthrobs of Beckett’s Wolf Pack. 

They’re perceived as players who want nothing but a succession of dates and a good time. But they’re dedicated police officers who protect Beckett’s pack and the members of the human community. They long for the time when they will find their triad mate. The Fates have destined Abbey to be the woman who will ease their loneliness and heal their souls. Her dream of finding love and having a family will finally come true as long as Hunter and Clay can protect her and their unborn child from her husband. 

Note: While Abbey's Protectors is a stand-alone title, it is suggested that this series be read in numerical order for continuity. ** A Siren Erotic Romance

Review Time:

 Crystal's Review:
                Every reader has the authors who they just love their books.  You know what I’m talking about, the ones that as soon as their books come out you are buying your copy and reading it that day.  Lynnette Bernard is one of those authors for me.  I found her books completely by a fluke about 6 months ago, and since then, I have read everything that she has out.

                Abbey’s Protectors is one that I have been waiting for and I do have to say that it was completely worth the wait.  The story itself was just amazing, the writing awesome and the twists that she threw into this book make it stand out a lot from the other books in the series.  One thing that I do enjoy about her books is that even though they are part of a series, you can read each one as a standalone.

                Each story focuses on a certain triad, in this case Abbey, Hunter and Clayton, yet we are visited by the other characters that we have met in books prior.  We had met the triad in this book in Babies for Nikki, and we were left wondering what was going to happen to them.  What had happened to Abbey that caused her to be in the hospital?  Well thankfully we don’t have to wait anymore.

                While the issue with reading a series, that can be a standalone, is there is some repeats to be expected.  It was annoying to me to a degree because I already know about it!  But I can see how it would help out the new readers.  But I did completely LOVE the twist that Lynnette threw into this book with the fates.  That was just amazing, but I’m left wondering why Abbey was so special?  I’m not complaining, but I am wondering.

                All in all, if you love reading shape shifters, and M/F/M romance, you really need to check this series out.  I love how it’s a gentle romance; it shows men whose main concern is treating their woman right.  Just a heads up, there is no males calling the females “mean words”.  That is one thing that I do love about Lynnette’s writing is that she shows the gentle side of love.  The side that is actually real.

 Currently $6.59  on Amazon.
Click the cover and then 1 Click!



Others in series:

Click HERE to read my review of Laurie's Loves.
Click HERE to read my review of Babies for Nikki.
Click HERE to read my review of Susannah's Saviors.


0 comments:

Post a Comment