05 July 2013

Falling Into Love, By Selene Chardou

The final part of Kaz and Syd's journey will have them dealing with issues they never saw coming and a few they did. Friendships will be tested and relationships will be obliterated but at the end of the day, it's all about the music and that always comes first.
 
Kaz can't fight his feelings for Syd any longer and he's given up trying. When their togetherness seems almost perfect, a curve ball is thrown and it just might end up destroying the love they have worked so hard to keep.
 
Can they survive the repeated assaults against their relationship and come out on top or will the tour always come first, even at the expense of what they hold sacred?


Review Time!!!
Crystal's Review:
                I am very happy to say that I have been on the Kaz and Syd ride the entire time.  Each of the books in this series takes part in a different aspect of their relationship.  Each one keeps getting better and better in my opinion as well.  I think out of the 3 books, this one is by far my favorite one.


                My complaint throughout the prior books is that Syd’s character didn’t seem to really change any throughout the stories.  No matter what was going on, she just stayed the same.  So I was really excited while reading this book and she grew.  There was a definite change in her, and it was for the better.


                Kaz still stayed aloof for the most part, and I think that that is just the way he is.  There was one part in this book that explained a lot of why he acts the way that the does.  (I don’t want to tell you because it will ruin everything!)  But I will say that after reading it, I was going “Oh My Goshness!” You got to “meet” another side of him that was a softer side by far.  It made me like him even more than before!

                All of the questions that I had from the prior 2 books were answered during the course of this one.  Seeing as how I had quite a few, I was unsure as to how Selene would be able to answer them all without over stretching the story.  But she was able to do it, and do it very well.

                I have one BIG complaint about this book.  I think it’s just me personally, but there was one part where they were talking about “something” (I’m trying to explain without giving away too many details) and it’s just the wording of it was horrible.  I understand that they are all “rock star drug users” but the way they were talking about “this” drove me crazy.  I actually seriously considered putting the book down because it upset me that much.

                But taking that factor out of consideration, I thought that the ending of this book was done very well and I can’t wait to read more from Selene in the future!


This book is currently $3.99 US Dollars on Amazon.

Click the Cover and then 1 Click to a new read!!! 



Other books:
Click HERE to read my review for Falling Into Lust.  The first book in Kaz and Syd's Journey.
Click HERE to read my review for Falling Into Us.  The Second book in Kaz and Syd's Journey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment