08 July 2013

Finding Me, By Danielle Taylor


Part 1 (7,087 words)
Abandoned by her birth parents, Lacy Harrison grew up struggling to figure out where she belongs. A few days after her nineteenth birthday she packs a bag, straps her guitar to her back, and leaves rural Texas for the country of her birth.

First stop; London, where she first meets Dex. He's tall, dark, and tattooed, and when he plays guitar, he renders her speechless. When he sings, she just about loses her heart. And the more time she spends with him, the less she wants to leave...

Contains adult situations recommended for ages 18+


Reviewing Time!

Crystal's Review:
                You know a novella is good, when it leaves you wanting to know more!  That is what happened to me after hitting the end of this book.  I wanted more! I  wasn’t ready for the story to end, and it was my disappointment that the second one isn’t out yet! (Hint hint ;) )

                While this is a shorter novella, there was still plenty that happened in it, but not enough at the same time.  We meet Lacy, who is trying to find her past.  During the beginning of that search we are introduced to Dex, who seems to have that Dominate side to him.  They both seem to hit it off, but when the real world kicks in it throws them off balance.

                There were small things about this book that bugged me, and one of those is how fast paced the story went.  I don’t want to say too much because I don’t want to give anything away, but I wish that the story would have been spread out more.  But that is the “downfall” of reading a serial, the books give you just enough to bring you in and then leave you wanting to know more.

                I can’t wait to read the next part in this serial and see if it lives up to the expectations that I have!

This book is currently 99 PENNIES on Amazon!
Click the cover and then 1 Click to a new read!

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment