14 April 2014

Deathwatch by Dana Marton

As the only person who can identify the most notorious hit man in the country, Kat Bridges is running for her life.

Murphy Dolan is in the Army Reserves, returning from his 2nd tour of duty, only to find a stranger hiding in his house. She's scared spitless. He's completely burned-out on violence. Neither of them has any trust left to give.

If the best of the FBI couldn't protect her from the country’s most notorious assassin, does a burned-out small town cop have a prayer?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/19265116-deathblow?ac=1


I will be honest, I read the last book first in this series, but don’t worry! You can do that as well, or you can start from the beginning of the series and work your way through it all. I can say that by starting at the end, I don’t feel as though I was confused about anything, because each book is about a different couple.
I enjoyed how this book started out with a complete bang! Kat’s character was just amazing right from the start. I loved the strength that she showed from the first page, until the last. And I really couldn’t get enough of the relationship that was forming between her and Murphy. Murphy’s character was one that caught me completely off guard. I really did not see him doing what he ended up doing for Kat, but I am so glad that he did.
There was tons of action and suspense that happens during the course of this book, and while I don’t usually enjoy the suspense/mystery books out there, I find that I just couldn’t stop reading once I had started. The author has an amazing ability to weave together this great story that just sucks you in from the beginning and won’t let you go until you hit the last page. And even afterwards, you are left wondering what is going to happen next between Murphy and Kat.
I really loved this story and I can’t wait to read the next one in the series!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HBRHD5K/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00HBRHD5K&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20

0 comments:

Post a Comment