11 May 2014

Five Miles by Lili St. Germain

 My father taught me the importance of an eye for an eye—a cardinal rule, ingrained in every club member.

A life for a life.

Seven lives in payment for an unimaginable list of sins.

People might wonder why I’m doing this. If this vengeance is borne from some noble cause. If I’m trying to prevent others from suffering at the hands of Dornan Ross and his sons.

But I’m no selfless vigilante.

I’m doing this for me. I’m doing it because I want to.

I’m doing this because I just want to be able to sleep at night without seeing their faces.

This is the fate they have earned. The penance for their crimes.
Time to send some of these brothers off with a bang.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20814203-five-miles?ac=1

I am so completely blown away by this series. I have read the three available books one right after the other and it’s intense. I’m practically speechless. Just when you think Dornan’s depravity can’t get any worse, it does. How Samantha continues to move forward on her path of vengeance is …. well, I’m gobsmacked. Because the series builds with each release, it’s nearly impossible to talk about specifics without risking spoilers, especially as Samantha spends part of the book remembering the past. All I can say is that the series is amazing and just keeps getting better with each book. I cannot wait for Four Score’s release. Oh, Ms. St. Germain, why must you torture us so?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JDLFHRI/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00JDLFHRI&linkCode=as2&tag=crysmanrev-20&linkId=VF6GSZUOVDTRYAG6    http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/five-miles-lili-saint-germain/1118600221?ean=2940045680059&itm=1&usri=five+miles

0 comments:

Post a Comment