13 August 2014

Her Dom Tour Stop!

My name is Dominic Powers. My software engineering company, DPS, is one of the top 500 companies in the world. Conducting a search for my Personal Assistant brought an unexpected candidate straight to me.
I knew she was different as soon as she walked into my high-rise office. She exuded innocence and inexperience. Those are two things in a woman that normally don’t attract me, but I am apparently making an exception for her. She’s young and delicate – and I’m afraid she won’t make it in my world.

But the carnal man I’ve kept hidden deep inside me says I have to try.

She is my Sophia Vasco.

I am Her Dom.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22402806-her-dom?ac=1

Holy crap how could A.D Justice leave me like this?  I need more of this story and I need it now.  It has been a long time since I have sat down and been so totally engrossed in a book that I lost track of time, family and other responsibilities but this book did it for me.     I fell in love/lust with Dominic right away and I was melting every time he did something charming and sweet.  Even though I was reading I swear I could hear his Dom voice coming from the kindle.  Sophia was a woman that had me shouting for joy every time something good happen to her.  I felt sorry for her and wanted her to have everything that Dom was offering.  So I should have been happy right?  NOPE, this was one of those books that leave your mind warped and your heart bleeding on the ground.  Oh my I feel a huge book hang over coming and since this is book one, I have now activated the stalker mode on this author 
So here are the nuts and bolts of this story and I will leave the details for you to find out on your own because there is no way I will spoil this book for any reader.  Sophia shows up at Dominic’s office for a job, she has all of the qualifications and let’s be honest she makes his body zing with excitement.  She gets the job as his personal assistant and she proves her business intelligence quickly.  He takes her home one night and notices she lives in a gang infested part of Dallas.  This was not acceptable so he sets her up in an executive condo and purchases her a car and new clothing. 
On their first out of town trip she admits that she has been a sub and that the experience was horrific.  Her needs and concerns were not even part of the contract.  She is terrified of punishment and being suspended and gagged only to be left alone again.  Dominic admits that he is a Dom but he hasn’t had a sub in over a year after a tragic event left him doubting his ability to be a good Dom.  As they decide that they want to try this new relationship they enjoy a great time and cut it short so she can meet his parents. 
Mommy and Daddy of course welcome her with open arms and notice she calls him Dom not his given name.  Well they have a few surprises for Sophia that will shock her and make her think about her past and future.  Strange things start happening such as accidents and fires and it is time to look into Sophia’s family history.  It was clear that the childhood Dom had experienced was nothing like hers.  Could all of this damage be done by her parents and why was her mother all of a sudden calling her? 
This is where the story takes a dangerous turn that had me sitting there speed reading so I could find the answers.  Once I got to the last few pages I was then sucking air because I did not see this coming.  I had so many suspects in mind and only one of them was actually involved.  Would he be able to save Sophia now?  So then we get to the final page.  I am mentally saying you better hurry and mend my heart here, don’t make their story end like this and WHAM……….out of nowhere the cliff hanger of all cliff hangers and I yelled.  Yes yelled, had my family running to see if I was dying or not.  Whew……ok so that is the basis of this book and do I recommend it to you readers HECK YEAH. 
The author did a great job keeping this story flowing, gradually building upon each scene and the BDSM was not graphic at all.  Even the sex scenes, while hot, would be considered tame by my standards.  The characters were awesome and so developed I had some emotions about each of them and it was just a love story that made me melt, then fall apart.  Get this book now and then sit with me in the corner rocking till we get the next book.  There is just no cure for the book hanger over blues so we should suffer together. 
 
A.D. Justice's debut novel is Wicked Games, A Steele Security Novel. It is the first of a five book series. The second book in the Steele Security Series is Wicked Ties. it continues the story exactly where Wicked Games ends. Each book is designed as a stand-alone from a character perspective, but reading from the beginning will give the reader a better sense of how the characters are connected. The premise of the series is based on a group of elite soldiers and their adventures with Steele Security.

A.D.'s second series is the Crazy Series and Crazy Maybe is the first book. It is not for the faint of heart - complex, real-life issues are addressed, with several twists and turns that will keep you turning the pages until you've devoured the whole book! This series will also continue with more emphasis on the supporting characters.

The third series is Dominic Powers. The first book, Her Dom, is now available. Her Dom gives a fresh, new, and realistic look at how a Dom/sub relationship really is, with the addition of a few twists, turns, mystery and intrigue. The second book in this series will be available in October 2014.

A.D. Justice has been married for 25 years and has two wonderful sons in college. She is also an avid reader of romance novels and, to her amazement, a self-published author. A.D. enjoys reading many different types of romance books - including drama and suspense, crime and mystery, NA and YA, and contemporary and erotica.

A.D. Justice is a Goodreads Author and can also be found on Facebook (facebook.com/adjusticeauthor), Twitter (@adjustice1), or by email at adjustice@outlook.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment