09 August 2014

Tempting Alibi by Savannah Stuart

 Scott got into a fair amount of trouble as a teenager, but now he's grown and runs a respectable auto body shop. Unfortunately, the sheriff of his town has it out for him, no matter how much he's cleaned up his act. When he's accused of a crime he didn't commit, no one is more surprised than he is when straitlaced Michaela Miller provides him with an alibi. An alibi that's a complete lie. Determined to find out why his sexy next-door neighbor helped him out, he puts himself in danger of losing something he'd never considered. His heart.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/9120391-tempting-alibi?ac=1

The one thing that I can say about this story, if you’re looking for a quick smutty filled read, then you will certainly enjoy this story.  While it is on the short side of stories, there was still enough time for there to be a decent amount of character descriptions, information, and overall details of the story to happen.
The story was a very easy read, it was quick to bring me into the story, but when I finished it, I still felt a little confused about what had happened and why it happened. Don’t get me wrong, I did still enjoy the story; however I suppose I was hoping for more of it to stay with me afterwards.
I would completely recommend this to anyone who is just looking for a quick read, yet still enjoyable story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment