16 September 2014

Burning Desire: Part 2 by Donna Grant

The Dark Kings have fought for centuries to preserve their dragon magic. But can one warrior resist the greatest temptation of all. . .?
Even though he knows he should keep his distance, Kiril is falling hard for Shara. But when Shara uncovers what Kiril has been looking for all along, she is faced with a choice—hide the information from him? Or tell him the truth, even if it means death should her family learn what she’s done? As overwhelming desire builds between them, Shara knows she cannot lie to the one who has captured her, body and soul. Kiril knows he shouldn’t trust this Dark Fae who is slowly learning all his secrets, but as they are drawn closer together, he is unable to resist her…in Burning Desire: Part 2 by Donna Grant
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20891598-burning-desire?ac=1

Oh how I love this series!  While I don’t usually enjoy serial’s, I just can’t seem to get enough of the ones by Ms. Grant.  Each book, while it is similar in some ways, stand out from each other in massive degrees as well.
I’m really enjoying the back and forth between Kiril and Shara in this story. And add to that the forbidden love? Oh yeah, you got me!  I also like how the past characters are brought into this story as well.  They are all adding to the suspense and drama, and leaving me with a ton of questions that I know Ms. Grant will answer, but it is also fun while reading.  
Overall, I think that this serial is going really well and I can’t wait to read more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment