16 October 2014

Her Dom Tour Stop!

HDL Tour Banner.jpg
HDL Cover
Sophia Vasco
Will he ever forgive me? This question haunts me every day and night. He branded me with his touch to the point that no other man will ever compare.
Dominic consumed my life. Until the day he learned the truth about me and everything changed. Nothing is as it seems and it has all spiraled out of control. The weight of the world now rests on my shoulders.
I have to fix this.

Dominic Powers
Some say that Karma is a bitch. I can say from experience that a betrayed Dom is much worse than a bastard ever thought about being.
They think they played me. I denied the man inside me his rightful place and was mistaken for a fool. When I'm done with them, they will feel the lash of her Dom's lesson.
This isn't over.
d43eb-addtogoodreads

I have waited millions of years for this book, ok it was only a few weeks but it seemed like millions of years.  After reading book one, Her Dom and got to the cliff hanger, I had to ask myself if I could I survive the waiting for book two.  A.D Justice gave us one heck of a sexy man to fall in love with and a shocking cliff hanger in Her Dom that left me defending Sophia during the wait and longing to comfort Dom after he learned of the betrayal. 
Book two picks up shortly after book one ended.  The synopsis explains the book well and I won’t give any spoilers but I did have a ton of back and forth emotions while reading this.  Before I learned the whole truth about Sophia I was beginning to wonder if I had been fooled by her as well.  Dom’s anger, while totally valid was shocking for me and I felt like I was becoming a little child begging her parents to make up and let’s be happy.  The first 1/3 of the book felt long and sad to me, but I soon realized why it had to be that way.  It was very emotional to see him suffering and asking why, putting the walls back up around his heart again because of a law suit that should have never been filed.  My emotions were a bit more chaotic with Sophia.  Did she betray him, was she working for the enemy?  No she couldn’t have done that, she loved Dom.  He saved her and provided for her, loved her when no one else did but there sits the legal document saying she was an enemy. We as the readers had to be drawn into Dom’s world of confusion regarding Sophia so we could grasp that moment the truth came out and understand his actions.  The suspense was heavy in this book, the long wait to find out if they will ever be together seemed draining but just when I started to feel depressed that this would never happen BAM, A.D begins to lay it on us with drama and answers to our questions. 
Page after page of twist and mystery came at me in such a rushed fashion I was mentally exhausted when I was done but it was a wonderful feeling.  I can confess now that I spent too many nights, unable to sleep because I was thinking of how I would write book two and the author went far beyond anything I could have dreamed up.  She had me in a panic, sobbing, dancing with joy and ready to slap a few people by the time it was over.  Don’t bother predicting anything in this story because the author will slap you down with her own version of reality.  What is consistent is Dom is one of the hottest, sexiest and most lovable male characters I have even had the honor to read about.  I adored him in book one and I ended loving that man in book two.  Sophia was a courageous woman who stood firm and never ran.  I so admire that and find that when I am asked about who is one of my favorite female characters of all times, her name easily comes to mind.  I LOVE Shadow and I am ready to beg for a book about him and Tucker, no they aren’t gay but they are both so darn sexy and funny and I melted every time Little One came out of Shadow’s mouth.  Please A.D, give me more Shadow. 
This was a series that was so worth the wait.  I have gone on and on about it to my best friend and she is waiting for release day of book two so she can start the series and read it all at once, which might have saved my sanity if I had done that but then I wouldn’t have had these past weeks to dream of Dom.  I highly recommend this series if you love mystery, twists, love, hot passion and real emotions.   Well done A.D Justice and thank you for a great series. 
A.D. JusticeA.D. Justice has been married for 25 years and has two wonderful sons in college. She is also an avid reader of romance novels and, to her amazement, a self-published author. A.D. enjoys reading many different types of romance books - including drama and suspense, crime and mystery, NA and YA, and contemporary and erotica. 

 
HD Cover
Signed Paperback of Her Dom's Lesson (US ONLY) or $10 Amazon Gift Card if located internationally, Swag Pack (US ONLY), Ebook of Choice from AD Justice

0 comments:

Post a Comment