21 January 2015

Love Multiplied Spotlight!

This is a story of love and life- long friendship against the odds.
What happens when two life long best friends Mollie, and Beth Anne find themselves married to the same old fashioned man?

Can they remain friends? Will jealousy get the best of them? Will their husband be able to fix the problem with a good old fashioned spanking, or two?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22032714-bride-two-soon
I really enjoyed reading this book.  It had a good balance of ideology and romance. The ideology behind plural marriage is fascinating to me and I love to read about how men balance a relationship with multiple women at the same time.  This book is interesting because it is the females that choose their husbands and even though both women grew up in a polygamy community and were best friends they did not want to be in a relationship together.

How the situation is resolved is very believable, in fact the whole book is very plausible and entertaining.  While I am not part of a plural relationship it was very interesting to read about one especially when it is done as tastefully as this.  I think having all three character’s POV portrayed really helped the reader to bond with all of the characters and understand the love and connection between the three of them.

Overall I was pleased with this novel and look forward to reading more from this author in the future.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sophia Randall had no intention on returning to her home in the polygamist community she grew up when she left Hiram Jefferson just hours before their wedding. Though she cared deeply for Hiram and his family, she was young and impulsive.
Ten years, two children, and one monogamous marriage later, returning to Green Valley after the death of her husband is the only option left.

Hiram was devastated when Sophia left him at the altar. With everything already on his plate-- between his job as the district superintendent, his large family, and one sick wife, the last thing he needs is the headache of Sophia being back in town.

When his wives go behind his back and form an alliance with Sophia, what is left for him to do but show them the error of their ways with a little old fashioned discipline. But what will happen when he finds out the true reason Sophia left him in the first place?
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22878835-the-prodigal-bride?ac=1
I have to say I’m not really a fan of polygamy books, but there was something about this one that seemed to really peek my interest so I had to read it.  And now, I’m glad that I did because once I started it, I just couldn’t put it down.  Even now, I can’t wait to read more from this author in the future with this series.

One thing that I loved about this book was the fact that even though it is about a polygamist family, it wasn’t done in a crude way at all.  (And by that I do mean the sex, it wasn’t an allout orgy, in fact there wasn’t any sex like that at all.)  I really loved how the relationships were all about the love that each person had for each other. 

I also felt like the author did a great job at bringing in the Domestic Discipline into the relationship.  Overall, I feel like she did a really good job with this book because she kept it on the romance level and didn’t take it any further.
I am a 30 something happily married mother of two who recently started writing again after a long break. I recently made a big move that was life changing and gave me time and freedom to start writing again. With the encouragement of friends, I published my first story with Blushing Books.

I'm a spanko by nature and always enjoyed the odd times I would come across spanking scenes in romance novels. When I realized this had it's own genre and publishers, I decided to give it a go.

For now, I write sweet, clean spanking fiction with a twist, but I expect to branch into the world of erotica before the end of the year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment