30 September 2014

Burning Desire: Part 4 by Donna Grant

 The Dark Kings have fought for centuries to preserve their dragon magic. But can one warrior resist the greatest temptation of all. . .?
Burning Desire: Part 4 by Donna Grant concludes. One epic battle and daring escape later, and Kiril is back safe with the Dragon Kings, but the ache he feels for Shara is overwhelming. He could never expect her to leave her family. But Shara was always a Fae full of surprises—and as their love burns brighter and hotter, Kiril knows she is destined to stand beside him through the ages…
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21468699-burning-desire?ac=1

So wow.  Give me a moment to totally collect my thoughts because my mind is just BLOWN right now.  I know that I keep saying that this is my new favorite book, with each book that comes out, but seriously this series just keeps getting better and better with each one that comes out. 

My mind is just…  WOW!! I was so caught off guard with what everything that happened in this book that I’m just completely… WOW! 

Usually I can better explain what I liked about a book, but in the case of this one, I just couldn’t put this part of the serial down because it was just so overall amazing, it was awesome. 

I can say though that if you enjoy paranormal books, especially dragons, then you really need to check this book out!  Ms. Grant is an amazing author who created a world that I personally can’t get enough of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment