27 October 2014

Chemistry of Attraction by Thianna D

 Retired Marine Brandon Delt, moves to Corbin’s Bend after his recently divorced wife marries his cousin. Tired of living a non-discipline lifestyle, he fully welcomes the openness of the Corbin’s Bend spanking community. One day he hopes to meet the woman he could make his TiH. He doesn’t expect to meet her on day one.

Carodine Minor’s just in Corbin’s Bend for the summer. Just graduated with her master’s degree in chemistry, Dina isn’t sure of her next step in life. Not once has she ever considered being spanked. Logical woman that she is, when she finds herself intrigued by the idea of a hand across her derriere, she asks for a demonstration from Brandon. One demo turns into a wild night of passion neither wants to let go of.

Take one hot summer. Add in an intellectual chemist and a dominant retired Marine. Once the chemistry ignites, combustion is soon to follow.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/23257768-chemistry-of-attraction
I have a girl crush on Dina. Mainly because her awkwardness and social skill deficits (e.g., offending people without intending to) remind me so much of myself at her age. I related to her character so easily that I devoured Chemistry of Attraction, and boy howdy was there some chemistry between Dina and Brandon. Whew! I think Thianna D. may have made my Kindle overheat a time or two.

As for Brandon, he is all man just as one would expect a retired Marine to be. I LOVED the reason he was ultimately attracted to Dina. Her looks may have caught his eye, but it was her intelligence that kept his attention. I really liked the patience he had for Dina as well as he helped her to explore her interest in spanking and DD. Again, what’s up with the grandparents not telling their adult visitors about the community until after they arrive … lol?

Just in case Dina and Brandon’s relationship development isn’t enough, the author gave us several scenes with Jonathan and Benjamin – whose story I am ever so patiently waiting for. I certainly feel like I got my cake and got to eat it too! Chemistry of Attraction is a great read and it certainly has Corbin’s Bend Season Two off to a great start.
(Brandon’s on the phone with his mother who’s driving him crazy. Dina decides to help.)
Dina’s eyes softened and after putting her mug next to his, she snuggled close to him, her soft breath coating his throat and making him want to get off the phone and back to bed. His cock agreed and hardened against her thigh. Instantly she looked up, a slightly evil twinkle in her eyes. What was she up to?
“She needs you, Brandon.”
“Mama, she gave up the right to need me when she cheated on me. Besides, the two of us have nothing in common. Whereas Dina is exactly what I need.” He gasped in a breath when the woman on his lap moved slightly and wrapped her hand around his dick. As she stroked him from tip to balls, her eyes twinkled even more. Devil woman, damn but he loved her.
“Don’t tell me she lets you spank her!”
“Look, Mama,” he said, trying to hold back a moan. “I’ve gotta go. I’ll talk to you later. After Gary’s funeral. I—Bye!” He gasped out the last word as Dina slipped off his lap and wrapped her tight, warm, moist lips around the tip of his cock. “Shit, beauty, are you trying to kill me?”
She giggled and the tremors ran through his shaft. Placing both feet firmly on the floor, he slid both hands into her hair. “Well, now. Someone feels in a teasing mood?” She nodded. “Tease away, beauty, but I’ll warn you. Afterward it’s my turn.” Bare need lit up her eyes and with a moan that slid through his entire body, she pushed her mouth all the way down his cock until her nose came in contact with his short and curlies, swallowing once she reached as far as she could go. Several epithets left his lips and she slowly pulled back. “Where the fuck did you learn to do that?”
Grinning, she pulled her mouth off him. “I wasn’t sure if I would be able to. But I was challenged to throat fuck a banana in college. Got pretty good at it, too. Until now, I haven’t had the chance to try it out on a real live male, though.”
Damn. Every new thing he learned just made him more enamored of the woman on her knees in front of him. “Well, now, Carodine,” he said, using the tone that made his girl turn into an absolute animal right in front of his eyes. “Practice makes perfect. Suck my cock.”
With a small growl, she swallowed him in one lunge making him cry out and grab hold of her hair. Fuck she was good at this. So good he didn’t want her to stop. Wanting it to take longer than it probably would at the current rate she was going, he stood up, not surprised when she instantly rose to her knees, not releasing him from her mouth. Her eyes latched onto his when he held her head tightly enough that she couldn’t move. “Want to take this a step further, little slut,” he asked softly and she moaned making him tremble at how amazing it felt. “Hold still and let me fuck your tight little throat.”
Thianna D. likes to say she’s eclectic, fun, and just a bit naughty. She writes erotica and erotic romance with both M/F and M/M main characters. No matter what she writes, all the hot scenes support the story instead of the other way around.

She’s also the creator of and acquisition editor for the Corbin’s Bend spanking romance series. Who else wants to be safe, secure, and spanked in Colorado?

0 comments:

Post a Comment